Manage and optimize your contracts in one global platform.
When SPEED TO MARKET, the highest accuracy, and real-time margin monitoring are essential, Trade Tech offers the following solutions to address all of your cost and pricing needs. The Trade Rates Suite is available as an integrated package or as a single application.
Optimizer is a dynamic cost modeling application that interprets ocean transportation service contracts and cost, air freight rates and truck rates without having to key in every combination manually. Optimizer allows transportation companies, importers, exporters, and consultants to develop real-time optimize models of all pricing combinations for a specific origin, destination, and commodity grouping. The rates are sorted by least cost to most cost, in an “all-in” basis, with complete line-item cost details available with single “click”. This application includes the following advantages:
• All ocean service contract rates and air rates are accessible in a single location – from anywhere in the world – and are available to the entire sales team.
• The sales team can select the lowest rates, because the results instantly show the lowest bullet and commodity rates. Users always have access to the most current rates to help maximize margins to quickly close new business.
• The sales team can compare “buy” rates by origin, destination, and commodity, including FAK and GDSM, because rates are cross correlated.
Profiles is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application specifically developed for transportation companies. The application provides a searchable database of rates, operational requirements, sales-call activity and more into a single profile for each customer to ensure information is maintained and more importantly, passed from sales to operations in a seamless process. Profiles includes advanced account management features and quick references to pricing, operations, and accounting applications allowing you to:
• Manage your customers' information in a single location that is accessible by your entire sales, customer service and operations teams to seamlessly promote customer satisfaction.
• Set customer specific requirements such as Service Fees, Terms and Conditions and desired margin guidelines.
• Access information—globally or regionally—to close new business quickly.
• Keep track of trends and sales activity among your existing customers and target accounts.
• View multiple records for a single customer with many locations.
Quick Quotes –
Quick Quotes is offered through the Trade Rates global pricing application. It includes all of the following advantages for all transportation modes:
• Ability to quote rates simply and accurately, according to trade lane, and provide them to customers using a branded, customized template.
• Assign allocation related to the specific quote.
• Standardized Quote process, which is driven by the Trade Rates application, eliminating the need for emails and third-party software clients to manage the process.
• Quote Reports detailing rate-quote margins and sales-success rates for these quotes, overall or by date range, allowing sales management to evaluate how well the sales team is performing.
• Provides quick access, when a customer calls to book a shipment, to the specific rate quoted while quickly onboarding the business.
• Quick Quotes offers visibility to all non-service contract, air rates, and other cost modes that are quoted to meet expected margins and maximize profits.
• Quoted rates, to and from the United States, are automatically filed according to FMC regulations so that you are always FMC compliant and will need no other tariff filing bureau.
• NRA/NSA functionality.
Margin Monitoring –
A dynamic tool which enables sales and pricing teams to proactively react to volatile market conditions.
• Set Minimum and Maximum margin levels per customer.
•. Access to the Margin Monitoring reports following the auto costing process.
• Respond to alerts when margins fall outside their set Minimum and Maximum levels per customer.
• Requote as required to ensure margins fall within the set guidelines.
Tariff Filings –
Quoted rates, to and from the United States, are automatically filed according to Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) regulations to ensure FMC compliance. The tariff rate data is available to users within Trade Rates and to the public and the FMC through a separate URL that filters out proprietary information. Trade Rates supports tariff filing, NSA filing, and NRA filing. Trade Rates also supports the required filing of Essential Terms (ETs) for NSAs to maintain FMC compliance. Non-US Trades Rates for non-US trades are also available within Trade Rates.
Ocean Sailing Schedules –
The Trade Tech Sailing Schedule application tracks the schedules of each ocean carrier and projects arrivals and departures for multi-leg routings, inland points and ports. The search results are shown in a comparative format, listing carriers from fastest to slowest by calculated transit times. This application gives importers, exporters, NVOCCs, freight forwarders, consolidators, and carriers a single, neutral point to gather comparative data about scheduling, which can be used for the following:
• Locating the “best” buy-rate/transit-time combination by carrier when used with Optimizer.
• Tactical planning for long-term logistics decisions.
•. Strategic planning of shipments The Trade Tech.
• Sailing Schedule application covers over 150 ocean carriers, 800+ global services, more than 2500 schedules and we are always adding new ones.
• Included in the information are the following data points: sailing information, routes, route maps, vessel names and registry information.