As a Customer Service Representative, you will act as a liaison, providing product/services information and resolving any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best candidates are genuinely excited to help customers and are patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
- Manage large amounts of incoming enquiries.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.